Call to order by Chairman Esposito
Presentation to the Retzlaff Family by Rep. Kerkman and Sen. Wangaard and presentation of a plaque by Chairman Esposito and County Executive Kreuser.
Announcements of the Chairman
COUNTY EXECUTIVE APPOINTMENTS
13. Supervisor Michael Goebel to serve on the Kenosha County Human Services Board.
14. Barbara Ford to serve on the Kenosha County Zoning Board of Adjustments.
15. Estelena Cooksey to serve on the Kenosha County Civil Service Commission.
16. Amy Mlot to serve on the Kenosha County Workforce Development Board.
17. Supervisor Monica Yuhas to serve on the Pringle Nature Center Board
18. Mark Halvey to serve on the Lake Benedict/Lake Tombeau Management District Board
Ordinance - first reading, two required
9. From the Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee an Ordinance Regarding Proposed amendments to the Kenosha County General Zoning and Shoreland/Floodplain Zoning Ordinance modifying existing sections to better reflect accepted standards and practices, adding new sections to codify existing policies, and adding Large/Small Wind Energy requirements as set forth by 66.0401(4)(g) of Wisconsin State Statutes being no more restrictive than rules promulgated under 196.378(4g)(b) of Wisconsin State Statutes.
10. From the Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee An Ordinance amendment to the text of the Kenosha County Stormwater Management, Erosion Control and Illicit Discharge Ordinance. The proposed text will allow alternate forms of financial assurance than what currently exists
19. From the Finance & Administration Committee A Resolution Authorizing and Providing For the Issuance of Not To Exceed $15,425,000 General Obligation Promissory Notes; Providing for the Notification and Sale of Said Notes; And Other Related Details
20. From the Finance & Administration Committee An Authorizing Resolution – 2019 Kenosha County Budget – Advisory Levy Objective
21. From the Public Works & Facilities and Finance & Administration Committees A Resolution to accept grant funding for Kenosha County Parks Kemper Center Shoreline Protection
22. From the Human Services Committee - A Resolution to Approve the Appointment of Paul Moeller to the Kenosha County Workforce Deveopment Board
4. Communications From Andy M. Buehler Regarding Future Items Scheduled Before The Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee
Approval of the June 19, 2018 minutes by Supervisor R. Frederick
6. Rachel Juergens - vehicle damage