Credit Card Options
DO NOT pay your CURRENT taxes (2016) to Kenosha County if you reside in the CITY OF KENOSHA or the VILLAGE OF PLEASANT PRAIRIE !!!. You need to pay YOUR MUNICIPALITY for your CURRENT year taxes. Your municipality will be accepting payments through the end of July 2017. If you pay Kenosha County in error - your payment will be returned to you and you run the risk of being delinquent. Please note: This only pertains to the CITY of Kenosha and the VILLAGE OF PLEASANT PRAIRIE. All others may pay Kenosha County their second installment at this time. If you have ANY questions regarding whom to pay - please contact our office at 653-2542.
Fees for credit card transactions will be assessed. Please view the fee schedule for more information.
To Make PaymentsTo make a credit card payment over the internet taxes, visit the Point & Pay website.
Necessary Information NeededYou will need to have the following information to make this payment:
- The amount of the tax or fee payment
- Your credit card information
- Your parcel number
- Tell you the total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number, be sure to write down your confirmation number as a record of your payment; the charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line